London Ontario Photography | It's Better to Give!
Can you believe it's October already? I just love the changing seasons - especially Autumn - and nothing gets me excited like crisp fresh air, crunchy leaves, steaming beverages and wooly sweaters. Everything seems festive between October and December, and in honour of the changing seasons and the upcoming holidays, I have a special offer for you that I'm really excited about sharing! I'm so grateful to all of my amazing clients for allowing me to turn my passion for photography into a career. It's been a true honour to get to know all of you, and I look forward to what the next year has to offer! To thank you for your amazing support, I wanted to offer a discount in time for the holidays. Something substantial. Something that might make a photography session significantly more affordable at a time of year when there are often lots of expenses to think about. How does 40% off for all of November sound?
Here's the thing - The holidays can be extra hard for those in the community who are struggling to put food on the table. While I want to give back to my awesome clients (and potential clients!), I also want to give back to the community. This is where you come in. For every 2 non-perishable food items you bring with you to your session, I will give you a 10% discount, up to 40%. Simple. You get an amazing deal on photos to use for gifts, holiday cards, or just for fun. The local food bank gets a donation to help families in need this holiday season. Win-Win.
Here's the fine print:
- Discount applies to a regular 1 1/2 hour session worth $199 and can be used for individual, family, maternity, engagement* or children's portraits.
- A donation of 2 non-perishable food items = a 10% discount, bringing the session fee to $179.10
- A donation of 4 non-perishable food items = a 20% discount, bringing the session fee to $159.20
- A donation of 6 non-perishable food items = a 30% discount, bringing the session fee to $139.30
- A donation of 8 or more non-perishable food items = a 40% discount, bringing the session fee to $119.40
- Non-perishable food items must be brought to the session for the discount to apply to your session fee.
- Session must take place during the month of November.
- November special only applies to new, original bookings for the month of November (ie: not a rescheduled booking)
- Due to the holiday rush, an extra-quick turnaround time of 10 days is guaranteed, so that those wishing to use photos for holiday cards and gifts have time to do so.
- Bookings are available weekday early evenings/late afternoons and weekend mornings and early evenings/late afternoons ("golden hour" times vary a bit depending on the time of the months...).
- Sessions will be booked on a first come first served basis.
- Availability is limited. Once my November calendar is full, the special will not extend into December.
- Standard policies apply to the November special.
- A bulk donation will be made to the local food bank during the first week of December.
SO looking forward to a November full of GIVING.
*This special cannot be combined with the existing discount already applied to engagement sessions booked with a wedding.